Popular Posts

Thursday, August 22, 2013


I love the classic mustangs. My dad told me a lot when I was kid that the old muscle cars are very durable and could withstand a lot if someone ever got in an accident with them. That's why the movies we watched always had a muscle car for all the violent stunts. The old black truck reminds me of the truck my dad had that was a serious junker filled with old spray cans. I miss it. But it does make an interesting piece to illustrate!
Buildings, doorways, windows, secret gardens, and cobble stoned pathways (trust me cobble stone seriously hurts after awhile...) are just so interesting to look at! I would love to try building an amazing place, something so grand it'll be remembered for ages! But I have a terrible sense of proportions and such... I couldn't even budget out the proper fake funds for a class project - we ended up with only half a roof.
These images are inspiring!



























Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Morgue - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -