Popular Posts

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

I was asked by my mother to make a new PLUs sheet that she could use for the bakery deptartment. Instead of going with the usual boring excel worksheet one I decided to try designing one for her. And just for the heck of it I included the logo I made in a previous assignment.

This is a rough draft (because I don't have all the information for the PLUs sheet to be complete.)

 
Try not to laugh I know its very pink... but everytime I look at the bakery all I see is pink frosting everywhere. So I decided to make it a bright color like pink. The bakery PLUs(+) at the bottom left corner to help identify that the PLUs are only for the Bakery dept. and way at the top of the divider is my lotus logo-icon. I was told to make it small and let it blend with the design since my original design was blue. But since it can be easily changed to any color I made it the same as the pink. And yes I was aiming for serial killer letters on the Bakery+ to contridict the curvy elegant brush stroked text. I made the numbers a robotic typeface so they would be easy to see at a small size.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Morgue - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -